Friday, February 12, 2010

Cough Up Green Slime Ladies Please Help!!! Why Is She Doing This!?

Ladies please help!!! why is she doing this!? - cough up green slime

Dirty!?
I was with my friend Nancy. She is 55 and Wed 15 I had had my cuz i spit too much ice in your mouth. Ice was so good that I kept my face. The window was open, I spit through my mouth and swallowed with the saliva and began. eww! I asked him why and he said he did not want you to ruin your car. said that tasted good saliva. I swear, it's more obsessed with his car 50,000. She risked her life for the car! then ate flags. Green and silky. of 100 grams of protein for a flag. six years old was in his mouth. Mouth seems to be swallowed both. a flag hanging from his mouth and looked like he had a beard. I took the flag from his chin, and I heard something very loud bang! whatwas it? Jaw cracking? be stopped immediately and started to cough and choke strong. She was strangled? I saw five piles of green slime. Then he left and continued driving. What is it?

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Where are your friends? I think it is nuts. Find friends his age .... Do not Eat the flags ...

rstall38... said...

WTF! I really hope this is a stupid joke.

mama_lis... said...

HA HA HA !!!!! I'd like to see it!

Billie R said...

little fool, grow and have a duration of 50,000 U.S. dollars in fact! You are doing a stranger!

Post a Comment