Sunday, February 7, 2010

What Should Wedding Programs Match Invitations Did Your Wedding Invitation Match Your Programs, Menu Cards, Etc.?

Did your wedding invitation match your programs, menu cards, etc.? - what should wedding programs match invitations

I'm trying to coordinate my accessories. I like the basic document drafting cream chocolate brown for the invitation, but my clothes, the clothes are empty. So you think it would be better than any paper (menu cards, etc.) to the ceremony / reception is paper white and brown letters instead of oil? People generally do not believe that the invitation is to a royal wedding, what I think.

6 comments:

truefirs... said...

I guarantee that not notice a person in your marriage. Attention brides of these things at least 1000 times more than guests. Choose from stationary and do not give love to make another time to worry.

Em M said...

He coordinates all of my stationary, have a common bond - blue satin, close to our invitations, we joined the program wrapped up menus, etc. But I agree that people do not notice / remember the difference when in marriage and I think the bedding and menus must be coordinated.

mrs. said...

my invitation and paint colors are occupied and bridesmaid dresses are all in agreement, or mixed together. only because of, rather than with a rainbow wedding. But what you like and what you feel. If you do not want a game that has little. Opinion of most people to remember or personalized

Southern Belle ☆ said...

I agree with the answers above me, and I think that match in the coordination of all the bands to the colors of marriage in general.

Ms. X said...

Do not worry about the details of the white paper at the preview of the paper. Nobody knows you. If you are a cream background, go to any event with him.

Sunny said...

None of this is my wedding .. Do not think guest account

Post a Comment