Friday, February 19, 2010

How Long Does It Take To Pothos Grow Question On Pothos Plant??

Question on Pothos plant?? - how long does it take to pothos grow

I saw people that the "vineyard" Pothos plant on the cabinets, countertops, etc.. Can someone tell me how you like it to grow so gratifying. Mine has vines that are only 1.2 meters long .. How long does it take to grow any more? Also this kind of pot should I plant in? The pot is so large and also seems that there are many vineyards above .. should only be for what I do is planted? If anyone knows how to explain it to look good on the counter and order, please in detail what to do .. Thanks

1 comment:

carl l said...

My barber has a pothos plant is 15 feet long. Of indirect light and water to a receiving Regualr. If you had never been too dry, it loses its leaves look crap and will not be as long or as fast to develop.

Post a Comment